It's all Gray

The stories and struggles of a girl with a book in one hand and junk food in the other...

I am just so thrilled.  A few months back someone turned me on to a site called I fluenster.  They have you review products you already ise, and also gather information to see if you qualify to test new products.  This month I was provided the new Colgate Optic White toothbrush with whitening pen courtesy of influenster amd Target in their Target spring preview vox box!
I have only been using the product for a day, but I am in Love!   Simple and sweet! Brush. whiten. Go!!  #finditattarget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

What's the story?

Besides my amazing husband ,my family ,my two dogs, and music (what can I say, I'm a big girl with a big heart so there's a lot I love) my two greatest loves in life are books and food. The food part however has been a life long struggle. So this blog will be used to track my journey through my bookshelf, and to my treadmill, and I need all of the support that I can get!

About me..

My photo
Vassar, Michigan, United States
After 29 years of living as the fat girl, I am ready for a change.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.